Choosing Roof Contractors in London Ontario
Finding Roof Contractors can be very hard when you’re not sure what you should be looking for. We will always advise to do your research and make sure you get a few quotes so you have an educated decision.
We have a set list you can follow when trying to choose the right Roof Contractors for your home.
- Better Business Bureau – They base a companys score on 13 different factors. Make sure to read all reviews and complaints and see why they received their specific rating.
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board – Make sure the company you are looking at has liability insurance and in good standing with WSIB.
- Certification – Request to see the level of certification they have on all the products or services they offer.
- Contract and Estimates – You will want to make sure any verbal estimates are written or printed along with any agreements or contracts.
- Length of Ownership – Is the business new or have they been around and established.
- References – If possible, obtain some written references, or obtain phone numbers and address of previous customers. Ensure their reputation is what they state.
Print out our helpful list and have ready when meeting with the Roof Contractors you choose to obtain an estimate from.
We will be happy to assist with any of the above requests and will always provide a free, no obligation written estimate and make sure to go over the details in person.