Green ON Fund Rebate
Ask us how to get a Window rebate up to $5,000 for select high-performance windows.
What is the Green ON Rebate?
- The Ontario Government has designed a rebate program to encourage homeowners to fight the climate change with energy efficient Windows.
- The rebates will be offered through the Green Ontario Fund, the non-profit provincial agency funded by money from the province’s cap-and-trade program.
- Windows must have a minimum energy star rating
- Minimum cost of window must be $500
- The rebate applies for each rough opening. Bay or bow windows with more than one glass unit qualify for one rebate.
- Residents who live in a detached home, townhome or semi can take part in GreenON Rebates.
No energy audit required!
How do I get my Rebate?
- Customer must submit the pre-filled application with paid invoice to the IESO
- Rebate cheque will take 8-12 weeks to receive
Financing Available for all Windows
Which Windows are Eligible?
- Regency Windows by Gentek
- Wardco Windows
Which Models and Glass Options are Eligible?
- Specific Models and Glass options are available for each of the listed windows above
- Contact us or reach out to your salesman for more information