Roofing Contractor London Ontario New Homeowner Checklist
Purchasing a new home is an exciting time. For anyone who is purchasing their first home some things can be overwhelming and scary.
As a Trusted Roofing Contractor in London Ontario, we have a handy checklist that you can print out and keep with you to make sure your basics are covered.
- Attic Inspection – Have a Trusted Contractor perform an attic inspection. Only looking on top of the home isn’t enough, you will need to know if there is mold or leaks inside your home.
- Warranty – Find out about Workmanship and Product Warranty and if it is transferable in case you decide to move.
- Products Used – Learn as much as your can about the Roofing Products that are being used on your home and what they should be doing.
- Find Issues – Be aware of all issues that are preexisting. You should be aware of any leak-prone areas such as skylights and gutters.
- Maintenance – Once you are aware of the locations of potential issues invest in preventive measures. Fix the small repairs before they become majour, costly repairs.
If you need a Roofing Contractor in London Ontario or the surrounding area, give us a call 519-268-6331 or email us at [email protected]