Questions to Ask Your Roofing Contractor
There are 3 questions you should ask every Roofing Contractor in London and area;
- Are you registered with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)?
- Have your Roofers been trained in Fall Protection/Working at Heights?
- Will your Roofers be wearing Fall Protection equipment?
If any of these questions cannot be answered with proof, you should be looking for another Roofing Contractor in right away.
After you have confirmed the Roofing Contractor you choose have been properly trained you will want to ask for;
- A written estimate for any work you requested to be done, with a breakdown of all costs and taxes
- Insurance number
- Valid Manufacturer's Warranty
If the Roofing Contractor you choose cannot provide you with any of the above information they may not have WSIB coverage or insurance of any kind.
You could be personally liable if an accident or an injury occurs. This can include being held liable for medical and other costs. You could also be exposed to lawsuits. Do not rely on verbal promises.
Contact us today for a Reliable and Trusted Roofing Contractor, 519-268-6331.