Steel Roofing in London, Ontario
Steel and Metal Roofing will last at least 4 to 5 times longer therefore saving you money in the long run making them less expensive. All of Ideal Roofing’s steel material come with a transferable 50-year warranty. Never Re-Roof Again!
Ideal Roofing carries Wakefield Bridge which are steel shingles, Monteciano which are a mediterranean-Style steel tiles and the Heritage Series which is a high-end prestige steel roof panel.
1st Choice Home Solutions has over 20 years of experience and is BBB Accredited. You can trust the top 3 Roofing Companies in London. We provide free steel roofing estimates.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Make sure to Check Out our Incredible Line of Steel:
Steel Roof Discounts Available
- Install Anytime Program
Here are some cost calculations
Let’s say it costs you $6,000 to reroof your house with traditional asphalt shingles that will last you 15 years before they need to be replaced.
The below example is based on an average annual inflation rate of 2.1% from 2000 to 2013, and supposing the inflation rate remains at 2.1% annually for the next 50 years.
2015 = Cost of shingles $6,000
2030 = Cost of shingles $8,000
2045 = Cost of shingles $11,000
2015 = Cost of steel shingles $9,000
2030 = Cost of steel shingles $0
2045 = Cost of steel shingles $0
*Cost of materials only. Increases over and above 2,1% annually in the cost of steel and transportation are not factored into this calculation. Installation cost not included.
As you can see, the most economical solution or the best quality solution for the long term is re-roofing your home one time with steel shingles instead of re-roofing approx. every 15 years with traditional asphalt shingles.
Still not sure? Here are 5 Good Reasons to consider Steel Roofing
- Long Lasting : Steel shingles are an investment that pays for itself over and over again.
- Warranty : They carry a transferable 50-year warranty which will increase the resale value of your home.
- Strong : They will not dent easily and will not deteriorate under the effect of oxidization unlike aluminum. They are also protected with a corrosion-resistant coating of zinc and aluminum called galvalume, the second coating is a primer paint and the third coating is an oven-baked PVDF paint film with an added Kynar 500 resin
- Cool-Roof Technology : Steel Shingles come with a Cool Roof solar reflection technology that will ensure protection from the sun radiation and in turn reduce the cost of air-conditioning.
- Durable : The Steel Shingles will not curl, crack, rot, break, chip, peel, streak or perforate under normal use. They also have a smooth finish and will not leave ugly, long, dark, vertical tar streaks and will not shed loose granules unlike asphalt shingles.