Casement-Windows—London, Ontario, Canada
Casement windows will do more than just enhance the beauty of your, they will also increase your comfort like no other window. With their side-hanged sash and easy-to-use hand crank, there’s just no comparison for the quality or convenience.
These exterior opening windows adapt perfectly to any style of home. Easy to operate, easy on the eyes, and high on performance.
What’s the number one thing that casement windows do better than all other windows? Airflow. Unlike other windows, casement windows can be opened 90°. When they are opened all the way, the sash is partially centered, which means you can get the most out of a nice summers breeze, no matter what direction it blows.
Benefits of Casement Windows
- Incredibly air tight triple weather stripping lowers heating and air conditioning costs
- Insulated glass for amazing energy savings
- Standard folding operating handles
- Multi-point locking system means high security
- Double fastening hardware is mounted through at least two walls to increase security, made entirely of stainless steel to avoid corrosion
- Windows open to 90° for easy cleaning